Universal Works N1 Jacket In Navy Vintage Heavy Twill
Universal Works' take on the original 1940's USN deck jacket. A shorter, boxy fit, with fleece lining for warmth. Heavier than their standard twill, it's made with slub yarns and features irregular thickness and hardwearing attributes, to give the feeling of vintage fabric. A delight to wear.
Available in navy and olive.
• Product Code: 27104.
• Short, boxy fit.
• Fleece-lined body.
• Five-button front placket.
• Concealed zip front.
• Singular angled flap-down chest pocket.
• Two angled fleece-lined hand pockets.
• Concealed button-close pocket.
• Fabric Content: 100% Cotton Outer, 100% Recycled Polyester Body Lining, 100% Polyester Sleeve Lining, 100% Polyester Wadding.
• Washcare: 30 degree wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron (2 dots). Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together.
|Size - Measured in Centimetres.||M||L|
Centre Back Length.
|Chest Width - 2.5cm Below Armhole.||57.5
|Sleeve Length - From Shoulder (inc. Cuff.)||65.5