Universal Works Parka In Navy Scottish Wax Cotton
Featuring traditional high handwarmer pockets and asymmetric pocket sleeves, this minimalist shell coat is the perfect fir for autumn to spring. The long hem can be snapped away and the deep hood, along with concealed snaps, adjustable buttoned cuffs.
Universal Works have been working with Halley Stevensons of Dundee, Scotland for a number of years now; their waxed cotton fabric is perfect as an outer shell for any perennial shower. Wax cotton is a water-resistant fabric.
• Traditional, oversized fit.
• YKK zip and popper fastening.
• High, hand-warmer pockets.
• Single button-flap arm pocket.
• Fishtail rear hem with snap closure.
• Button adjustable cuffs.
• Toggle adjustable hood, waist & hem.
• Fabric Content: 100% Cotton Outer, 100% Cotton Body Lining, 100% Polyester Sleeve Lining.
• Washcare: Cool hand wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.