Hunter Women's Original Navy Insulated Parka
£150.00 GBP £300.00 GBP
The Women’s Insulated Parka from iconic British brand Hunter is completely waterproof with seam sealed construction and is fully insulated, which gives you the assurance that it can fight off freezing conditions. Completely tailored to you, this parka features a hood with adjustable drawcords, an adjustable waist belt and an array of internal and external pockets. Warmth is insured with ribbed sleeve gaiters, whilst an additional waterproof and breathable membrane allows for sweat to evaporate so you’re kept feeling comfortable and dry. With a recycled polyester shell, this navy coat can be worn in temperatures as low as -25°C with the help of the eco-friendly 90% recycled fibre insulation.
- Fully waterproof with seam sealing
- Durable water repellent finish has been applied to fabric to allow water to bead on the surface
- Additional waterproof and breathable internal membrane for comfort
- Fully Insulated using eco-friendly insulation made from 90% recycled fibres
- Centre front zip with branded snap closures
- Waist belt with branded 'S' clip for adjustability
- Hood drawcords for adjustability and added protection
- Ribbed inner sleeve gaiter for added warmth
- Two front patch pockets with concealed snap closures and knuckle side liners for warmth
- Internal chest pocket
- Hunter scales print on right sleeve
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -25°C
- Size/Fit Summary: True to size, Regular fit.